Register Online Today!
|CPA Members - Early-bird (register 14 days prior to seminar
$550.00 plus taxes
|CPA Members - Regular:
$600.00 plus taxes
|Non-member - Early-bird (register 14 days prior to seminar
$675.00 plus taxes
|Non-member - Regular:
$725.00 plus taxes
U.S. Payroll TAX FORUM
For certified members, this seminar counts toward 7.5 hours of continuing professional education. Click here to find a date and location in your area.
This comprehensive, one-day seminar is the American Payroll Association's critical mid-year update, including the latest payroll compliance changes coming from Congress and federal agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Social Security Administration (SSA), Department of Labor (DOL), and the Homeland Security Department. It will prepare you to deal proactively with the details of these changes and keep your organization in compliance with U.S. legislation.
This seminar is
presented with the cooperation of THE AMERICAN PAYROLL
Urgent topics include:
- Learn what health insurance data the Affordable Care Act will require to be reported in 2016
- Understand the taxation and reporting of the most popular fringe benefits
- Learn the status of the reinstatement of the Mass Transit Fringe Benefit
- Find out what states may be FUTA Credit Reduction States in 2015
Click here for the complete course outline.
Who should attend?
- Payroll directors and managers, tax and compliance officers, controllers, CFOs, treasurers, and anyone else who has a functional responsibility for payroll in organizations that have U.S. payrolls