MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION SESSION
Are you getting the most of your CPA membership?
Date and Time
Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 1:00 pm ET
Attention new members or members who haven’t connected with the CPA in a while. Join us for a complimentary webinar to uncover how your membership with the Canadian Payroll Association remains the best investment you can make in yourself and your organization. As a part of a network of over 43,000 payroll stakeholders, we want to make sure you are taking full advantage of the member benefits that are already included in your membership.
We will take you on a tour of our website, to make sure you know how to access benefits including:
- Payroll Compliance Resources: InfoLine, Guidelines, Rates Sheets and more!
- Professional Development Opportunities: Seminars & Webinars to meet your needs.
- Certification: Two levels of certification for every stage of your career.
- Membership Administration: Personalize your settings to connect with your Association!
About the Webinar:
This webinar will be facilitated by Payroll Compliance Advisors from the Compliance Services and Programs group as well as Marketing Specialists at the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA). The informative 60-minute session will include a 45-minute presentation, a 15-minute live Q & A session and interactive polling questions.
Note: this webinar is not intended for long-term or certified members, and will not count towards CPE (continuing professional education) hours.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Please check your system BEFORE you register.
Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company's server) to perform this test and view the future presentation.
Click here for computer requirements and a list of frequently asked questions.
How to Register*
* Space is limited, registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
NOTE: For certified members, this webinar will not count toward continuing professional education hours.