You’ve been asked to cut costs wherever possible. One potential area for savings is your employee benefits program, but cutting costs does not only have to mean cutting coverage. In fact there are many ways to reduce your costs within your employee benefits plan without negatively affecting your coverage. Join the experts from the People Corporation as they outline the latest trends in employee benefits answer your questions live.
Attending this webinar will empower you to have a meaningful and effective discussion on cost reduction and cost containment with your employee benefits provider, insurer, and broker.
Designed for those who are interested in having an impact on the present and future of their employee benefits plan, this seminar explores the Employee Benefits industry and lifts the veil on how your benefits are actually constructed. Learn how to permanently lower your employee benefits costs with these engaging speakers.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Sound for this online session is streamed directly through your computer or electronic device. Participants will not be provided with a dial-in number.
Please test check your system BEFORE you register. Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company’s server) to perform this test and view the future presentation. Click here to test your system and for troubleshooting tips.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to reduce your costs without cutting coverage
- How to maximize impact on cost reduction while maintaining employee satisfaction
- Which benefit changes have the most effective cost reduction
- Which changes to avoid
- Current trends on benefits due to the COVID-19 crisis
- Negotiating with your insurer to reduce fees, commissions and other costs
- Actionable ideas that have immediate effect
Who Should Attend?
- Payroll and human resources professionals with a functional responsibility for payroll and/or benefits
- Financial and accounting professionals and others who need to be aware of cost implications of your benefits plan both short and long term.
- Organizations who want to review, analyze and understand their employee benefits program
After registering online for an archived webinar, you will receive an email confirmation that is sent approximately 2 business days after the registration has been processed. This email contains the login information for the webinar.
Cancellations: No refunds will be issued once the email containing the login information has been provided.