Corporate Training for Payroll
The National Payroll Institute is the leader in payroll training and knowledge – your source for the information you can't afford to be without. By investing in corporate training for your payroll team, you can ensure your employees are paid accurately, and your organization is ready to comply with frequently changing legislation.
Why Corporate Training?
- Protect your business — inaccurate filing hurts employee retention and can result in penalties and fines
- Save on training – custom packages and discounts for large groups are available
- Experts you can trust — our seminars are delivered by leading Canadian payroll experts who spend months pouring over legislation and developing materials
- Ask your burning questions and maintain confidentiality — your employees can ask as many questions as they like and not worry about any competitors being present
- Convenience — training packages for a minimum of 8 attendees are available for organizations of any size, anywhere (even internationally)
- Peace of mind — know that your business can handle anything, even a crisis or the unexpected
- Essential topics — staying up-to-date on Employment Standards, Taxable Benefits & Allowances, and Year-end & New Year Requirements is crucial for all organizations
Let's discuss your needs. Please email or call our team today to talk about enhancing your team's payroll expertise.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Meet Your Instructors
Jodie-Ann Green, PLP
Jodie-Ann has held the Certified Payroll Manager designation from the National Payroll Institute since 2010 and an Accounting and Payroll Diploma from Seneca College since 2012. She has a great deal of experience with some of Canada’s largest Payroll service providers.
She teaches many of the National Payroll Institute’s professional development seminars and has many years of payroll and training experience. Jodie-Ann enjoys helping payroll professionals do their work more efficiently and timely.
Karima Balfoul, PLP
Karima Balfoul, PLP, has joined the National Payroll Institute as a Bilingual Payroll Consultant within the Compliance Services and Programs Group in 2008.
Karima holds a PLP designation, a Master's Degree in Economic Diagnosis, as well as a Certificate in Instructing Adults. and has 21 years of experience as a payroll professional. She has processed and managed payroll for organizations in different industries, with diverse complexities, including union and non-union environments across Canada.
Karima is one of the National Payroll Institute's bilingual speakers who delivers seminars and webinars all across Canada, teaches PLP online French courses.
Laura Angelo, PLP
Laura holds her Certified Payroll Manager designation and has been a proud member of the National Payroll Institute since 1991!
Laura is one of nine subject matter experts in payroll legislation, research and training with our Compliance Services and Programs team. When Laura is not busy assisting members with their payroll inquiries through InfoLine, she reviews and updates materials for professional development seminars and reviews employer guides for the federal and provincial governments.
Laura has over 20 years of experience in public and private sectors with a diverse range of industries. She has processed and managed payrolls under 500 employees to and complex payroll in high-volume environments.
Tina Beauchamp, PLP
Tina is one of nine subject matter experts in payroll legislation, research and training with the Compliance Services and Programs team at the National Payroll Institute. When she’s not assisting members with their payroll inquiries, Tina writes and updates material for the Professional Development Seminars and reviews employer guides for the federal and provincial governments. Tina also facilitates several professional development seminars and has written articles for payroll and financial publications, including Dialogue magazine, The Bottom Line and Canadian Payroll Reporter.
Before joining the National Payroll Institute in 2010, Tina spent 20 years managing Canadian and U.S. payrolls for organizations in the retail, manufacturing, and service industries. Tina has firsthand knowledge of both the challenges and triumphs payroll professionals encounter regularly and she enjoys the opportunity to share and exchange experiences with other payroll professionals.